Run programs as services
Some programs start right after Windows load even before user login. Such programs are called Windows services. But sometimes you need to run is such way some of your programs, i.e. download manager, or monitoring software that were not designed to run as a service.
With AnVir Task Manager Pro you can run some of your programs as services.
There are two way to setup a process:
- Open settings dialog and switch to page Run As Service.
- On the page Processes right click on a process and select Run As Service.
On the appeared dialog Run Application As Service fill following fields:
- Full path - Full path to application executable
- Parameters - Command line arguments (if you need)
- Priority – Priority of the created process
On the Services window you can see service that perform running programs as services:
Name: "AnVir. Run Programs As Services"
Service Id: AnvirRun
Path: "C:\Program Files\AnVir Task Manager\AnvirRunServ.exe"
This service runs on Windows load and start all applications that were added to Run Application As Service list. After this job is complete, the service terminates. This service must run Auto on Start.